As a society seeking to develop a community of biblical scholarship that initiates and undergirds interdisciplinary creation research, the CTS will be conducting an annual interdisciplinary themed session at the Origins Conference.
The research topic for the 2021 conference is “The Fountains of the Great Deep and the Windows of the Heavens in the Genesis Flood Narrative.”
Qualified scholars will present this groundbreaking research in papers at the annual conference and the proceedings will be published in the Journal of Creation Theology and Science.
- William D. Barrick, “Exegetical Analysis of Psalm 104:8 and Its Possible Implications for Interpreting the Geologic Record,” ICC 2018 (pdf). Please note that an updated and improved version reflecting additional research has been published in Journal of Creation 34, no. 1 (April 2020): 102–9, co-authored with Michael J. Oard and Paul Price.
- Jeremy D. Lyon, “Genesis 1:1–3 and the Literary Boundary of Day One,” JETS 62, no. 2 (2019): 269–85.
- Steven W. Boyd, “The Binyanim (Verbal Stems),” “Where Shall Wisdom Be Found?” A Grammatical Tribute to Professor Stephen A. Kaufman, ed. by Hélène M. Dallaire, Benjamin J. Noonan, and Jennifer E. Noonan (Winona Lake, IN: Eisenbrauns, 2017), 85–125.
- William D. Barrick, “Old Testament Evidence for a Literal, Historical Adam and Eve,” in Searching for Adam: Genesis & the Truth About Man’s Origin, ed. by Terry Mortenson (Green Forest, AR: Master Books, 2016), 17–51 (pdf).
- John R. Baumgardner and Jeremy D. Lyon, “A Linguistic Argument for God’s Existence,” JETS 58, no. 4 (2015): 771–86.
- Steven W. Boyd, “Tacking with the Text: The Interconnection of Text, Event, and Time on the Macro-level,” Grappling With the Chronology of the Genesis Flood: Navigating the Flow of Time in Biblical Narrative, ed. by Steven W. Boyd and Andrew A. Snelling (Green Forest, AR: Master Books, 2014), 445–607.
- William D. Barrick, “Noah’s Flood and Its Geological Implications,” in Coming to Grips with Genesis, ed. by Terry Mortenson and Thane H. Ury (Green Forest, AR: Master Books, 2008), 251–81 (pdf).
- Steven W. Boyd, “Statistical Determination of Genre in Biblical Hebrew: Evidence for an Historical Reading of Genesis 1:1-2:3,” in Radioisotopes and the Age of the Earth: Creationist Research, ed. by Larry Vardiman, Andrew A. Snelling, and Eugene F. Chaffin (El Cajon, CA: Institute for Creation Research, 2000), 631–734.